You can test to see if your alarms are within listening range of your Leeo Smart Alert by using the "test an alarm" feature within the app:
iOS and Android 2.0:
- Open the Leeo mobile app
- Tap 'alarms'
- Tap 'test an alarm' and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open your Leeo mobile app
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap the residence where the alarms you would like to test are located.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Emergency Settings”.
- Tap “Listen for Alarms” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using the 'test an alarm' feature will NOT make Leeo call your or send you a push notification
- Leeo doesn't require you to test your alarms to hear them. Smart Alert is already programmed to listen to any T3/T4 alarm.
- The water alarm feature needs to be turned on for Leeo to hear water alarms.
- If you alarm is not detected, it may not be supported. Please contact us with the make and model so we can double check for you.